Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Kerrigan Legacy

I really loved Iyeri's post introducing her characters, so I've decided to do the same! Here are the girls!




Name and title : Lord Jori
Race : Human
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Advanced Class : Sorcerer
Alignment : Dark

Jori is my main. She's cruel and bloodthirsty, and it's strangely satisfying. She will probably be the first of my characters to reach level 50. If I ever start raiding at some point, it will most likely be on this character. 

Jori is currently questing on Alderaan with her buddy Vaalha (the boyfriend's BH).  




Name and title : Alyss, Hired Gun
Race : Human
Class: Bounty Hunter
Advanced Class : Mercenary
Alignment : Light

Alyss is my primary alt. Her storyline has me completely hooked. I love the playstyle and I'm having a blast.
Alyss is currently blowing shit up on Balmorra.




Name and title : Lyrestra the Merciless
Race : Pureblood
Class: Sith Warrior
Advanced Class : Marauder
Alignment : Dark

Lyrestra used to be a human back on the first server. Since we've switched, I've missed her a lot and decided to reroll her, but with more style. This is my only melee character, and it's a nice change of pace. It's nice sometimes to just bash on things until they bleed.




Name and title : Agent Zashana
Race : Zabrak
Class: Imperial Agent
Advanced Class : Sniper
Alignment : Neutral

Nevie the human Sniper just didn't feel right at all, so I've decided to reroll a new Imperial Agent : Zashana. I've decided to go neither all dark or light side. I just do whatever feels right depending on the situation. It feels a lot more natural to just go with the flow, rather than always going for the obvious Light or Dark answer. And it seems Kaliyo is a lot more flexible than I thought.

Shani is currently working against terrorists and rebels on Dromund Kaas.

No comments:

Post a Comment