Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quick Post : New Patch

I saw over on Targeter's blog that the next patch will be live this week.

I can't seem to get excited about it.

I do love the Legacy thing, and being able to determine how my characters are related to each other. But that's about it. I didn't even read the patch notes (which are, by the way, massive). All the class changes and talent reset only seem to annoy me. I don't feel like relearning everything and respeccing all my characters. Sigh.

Truth is, as you've probably noticed by now, I've been suffering from a lack of interest in Swtor lately. I've been going back to my first love, WoW and still find fun things to do, which I thought wouldn't be possible until at least next patch. But that's for my other blog

The point is, I still want to level my marauder to 50 and see her class story. But I won't be looking for a guild. And I won't raid. And I most likely won't create new alts. In fact, I've already started deleting some (juggernaut and assassin).

I might change my mind, because that's just what I do. Today I almost feel like un-subbing, and tomorrow I might fall head over heals for the game all over again. It's not a bad game, it's actually very fun. But it's not what I'm looking for right now.

I'm happy for all of you out there that feel at home in the Swtor universe. I wish you all luck and lots of fun! This is not goodbye, but I probably won't be posting often, unless the patch blows me away with its epicness!

No comments:

Post a Comment